Our Group purpose is to bring great design and comfort into every living room, in an affordable, responsible and sustainable manner. Our customers and our people are at the heart of everything we do, reflected in our three core values.
We treat them as we would our own family and keep them at the forefront of our minds because they are the heart of our Group.
We bring our whole selves to work and are confident to speak up. We accept each other for who we are and respect each other as part of our family.
We play to win for the same team, focused on our shared family ambition. We are bold, brave and welcome challenge as a chance to innovate.
What makes us unique
Portfolio of complementary brands
- We trade three separate brands: DFS, Dwell and Sofology
- Our brands are complementary – they appeal to different customer segments and allow us to target the majority ofthe market
- Creative direction is managed by each brand team
- We design, retail, manufacture, deliver and carry out after sales servicing
- Each brand curates their own ranges,supported by specialist in-house design teams
- We have a network of showrooms across the UK, Ireland and parts of Europe and market leading websites
- We manufacture around 20% of all Group sofas across our own five UK factories and wood mills
- We operate our own distribution network which includes over 20 distribution centres, nearly 300 delivery vehicles and over 600 delivery colleagues who carefully install our products into our customers’ homes
- Our team of 280 service managers and technicians carry out servicing to address any after sales issues
Well invested platform and unrivalled scale
- We invest in our business for the long term and over 34% UK market share across the Group we have a differentiated depth of resource
- All our brands have a national network of well-invested showrooms which are staffed by our highly motivated and well-trained sales colleagues
- We invest in our websites to ensure they keep inspiring our customers and make it easy for them to browse and buy online
- Our delivery network benefits from innovative custom-built route mapping technology which improves operational efficiency and minimises fuel consumption
- We would not be the market leader without our incredibly talented and enthusiastic 5,000 plus colleagues
- We are proud to have been named a Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for
- Our award-winning apprenticeship schemes support individuals to become highly skilled in specialist occupations